Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh no .....I am an IITian!!!

Oh no ….i am an IITian !!!!

Yes …..i being an iitian said this…Wrong I said this bcoz I am really an IITian,it’s a proof. now until I get more frustrated let me quickly tell you a story .

Story begins with me (wow! I am leading a story ,nvr mind if its my own) when at a hopeful atmosphere I saw my class 10th result. Obviously it had come unexpected.
So as usual my parents bcoz of being like any other Indian parent decided to “compel” me to go for IIT.
Though I liked math more than any other subject but I didn’t know it was just like a “bakra” taking a bath before going to butcher shop.
Hmm…but the story isn’t that much sour. The sweet part came I met a gal . a bakri ,in this context , at coaching. Though I found her sweet only for a year. But she gave me a thrust to work harder n so at 8 april 2007 I was cut, I made it to iit,

Wow…now at IIT the ,so expected, glamorous and chill life was begin to start . I met all the boys of department and interacted with them , then encountered more boys , interacted with them encountered more but wait !!! I think god has created two sex….but where’s the another ????
That was the question which went unanswered until I began to search for it. To whomever I asked I get a pitiful consolation “dear but u r an iitian “.
But I have a struggling nature …..Go to hell ..wat an iitian ..i begin to curse that another sex y y y y .y couldn’t had God given them some extra brain , y couldn’t they had cracked jee? Oh my god yyyy????
I concluded that even god was partial . apart from giving boys some……some…some…..a..a..a..a….extra piece of mass, god gave us extra brain also ….i begin to throw my frustration by calling that another sex dumb, fool etc.
But wait the story isn’t again that much sour . then I began orkutting , yes, that social network , which i discovered was the bloody answer . now what started chatting, chatting n chatting but found another but sweeter gal.
Yes, then I understood that wat that another sex had got which we hadn’t. then the smooth , delighted n joyful story started . I begin to encounter more feelings which I had only listened . oh that goose-bumps which was not due to fear…..that perspiration coming but not due to high temperature ..etc…. but wait ...this was going only through that bloody social network ORKUT!!!
I hadn’t met her yet !!! what if I would met her ??? this was completely different as had happened earlier when I was a just a bakra


u might want to know the story ahead ,But dude what happened next isn’t the matter of concern but what had happened was more important . oh no … I m an IITian!!!

1 comment:

  1. gr8 job man!!!
    don't you want to tell the story how u started chatting with the gal on orkut??

    ReplyDelete