Friday, March 6, 2009

Mtv Roadies

in my childhood i watched serials like mahabharat very enthusiastically , i enjoyed when the great war mahabharat took place (ofcourse on screen).
this hurled me to be broader and i begin to watch other sort of program ...sci-fi like shaktiman, batman etc.

coming to the other and last sort of progaram that is saas- bahu serials which used to be played for maximum no. of hours than any other category of serial (thanks to my mom). i take pride in saying that i hated it. actually i hated it even more than my break-up with my gal friend (dont take it in usual sense as in my case she was the only gal which was my friend).

since then i deeply suffered the boredness of TV serials as nobody came with any other aspect. my brother and i began to get bored until we found a new game.
this was an innovation of our boredness. what we begin to play was to switch on the tv , watch any movie or program n guess the next scene.
but against expectations this went to total failure when we both begin to win the game simultaneously.
we begin to put our quality time on studying and thats why my brother went JMI eng. college and i qualified JEE. (this was the secret i m disclosing to all who had never expected n were shocked when i made it to IIT)
though it helped in this way but still somewhere in our heart WE(now a greater group growing from just me n my bro to my pals at iit)deeply wished for an interesting serial. a serial which would not only be thrilling , unpredictable n interestin but also would help us in some way.
this was the story until i first saw Mtv roadies .
BOOM*****BOOM****BOOM
yo...man ,,,here the story completely changes , Mtv now goves a totally different aspect of serial to not only to india but also to viewers all over the world who had nearly become anti-tv or nearly anti-social(thanks to saans-bahu type serials)
but now roadies rocks!!! raghu along with ranbijay rocked by coming with an idea that...........................................................
no man this is it.....if i really didnt bore u then go for roadies and complete this article ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment